If you have come here then you are looking for the best and cheapest Sony XL-2000U replacement lamps on the internet? On this site we have done all the hard work for you after getting confused myself with the possible combinations of lamps. So here we have a collection of the best value Sony XL 2000U replacement lamps on the internet. Moreover, we have additional information of all the other related products that may interest you.
The best we could find ranged from about $50.00 – $125.00 depending on the day of the week and the stock availaible.
Then there are these other options at different prices. Just click on the pictures for the current prices.
We have also had other people coming looking for other types of lamps such as the Sony XL-5200 Replacement Lamp, Sony Erickson XL-2100U Grand Wega Replacement, Samsung Rear Projection DLP TV Color – however while you can follow the links on this site and purchase those lamps but you will need to look a bit more as we are not specifically covering those here.
Sony XL-2000U Replacement Lamps are the perfect choice for the following TVs or projector: KF-60XBR80, KF-50XBR800, KF-60DX100 and KF-42SX200, KF-40SX200, KF-42SX100, KF-50SX200, KP-XR43TW1, KF-50SX100, KF-50SX100U and KF-50XBR800.
WARNING: some webpages out there will try and say whats similar but the following lamps will not work.
Some similar products listed on some sites are Sony XL-5200 Replacement Lamp, Sony Replacement Lamp, JVC TS-CL110U Replacement Lamp, Sony XL2100U Grand Wega Replacement Lamp, Panasonic TY-EW3D2MMK2 3D Glasses, Samsung Rear Projection DLP TV Color Wheel and Sony XL-5100 Replacement Lamp etc but these will not work for you.
You can use the above models to replace the original lamp of your TV or projector and I guarantee you that you will see the difference that you have never seen before.
Product Type: 100 W Projector Lamp
• Movement: Tilt
• Compatible Devices: LCD
• Lamp Power: 100W
• Brand name: Sony
• Model: XL-2000U
• Dimensions: 3.25’’ x 3.25” x 6,87’’
• Weight: 2 pounds/9.17 oz
• Estimated lamp life: 6000 hour
• Maximum Screen Size Supported: 55 in
• Minimum Screen Size Supported: 42 in
The Reasons why you should buy this lamp:
The Sony XL-2000U projection lamp has been specifically designed to be one component of Sony’s KF-60XBR80, KF-50XBR800 and KF-60DX100. The replacement lamp can also go in with the models KF-50XBR800, KF-42SX100, KF-50SX100, KF-50SX200, KF-40SX200, KP-XR43TW1, KF-50SX100U and KF-42SX200.
It is important to note that all the above models include an internal 3-LCD projector of which the image is created by shinning a bright light in this case produced by an XL-2000U bulb. With time, the original bulb will start wearing out and this is the time that you will need to replace the Sony XL-2000U projection lamp.
Most users usually end up not replacing this lamp because they lack the basic of knowledge about the replacement of these lamps, instead they get some friend or professional to do it at a higher cost. After replacing the lamp you will notice a significant improvement as if you have just bought the TV or Projector.
Installing the Lamp?
This lamp is equally easy to lamp as it can only take five minutes at most for it to be fully installed. The installation of this lamp does not need any person with the technical know-how as it can be done by anyone provided that he reads the manual and follows the instructions to the letter.
Reason as to why you should buy this product here
We currently offer the lowest price in the market for the original lamps. We also offer shipping services, you can be assured that you will save up to 50% of the original price when you buy from us.
Is this product worth? its market value
It is always important to make sure that this product is compatible with your device before you decide to buy this product. We have this information at the top of the page. Various users of this lamp have had various opinion on this lamp, there are some whose lamps have lasted for a few months while there are others whose lamps have lasted for more than five years. Users whose lamps have lasted long have been found to have correctly followed the basic television usage.
As stated earlier installing the XL-2000U in your projector is very simple, here are the instructions that you will follow:
1. Switch off your television set, unplug it from the power terminal.
2. Carefully take out the brand new XL-2000U light from your box. Do it carefully so that you don’t shake it at all.
3. Make sure your hand is dry and free from any moisture or oils as this will cause your new lamp to overheat . Always use some clothe to wipe hyour hands and the lamp before the installation process.
Here are the instructions on how to replace the XL2000u in your TV. It is not that hard!
4. Fourthly, remove your television exterior light cover by taking off the light cover. You will then see a lamp that sits on a button and a flap. Flip the button in the anticlockwise direction and remove the cover.
5. Hold the lamp upon the circle hanle and pull it out directly. Be careful as the light could be still hot, make sure that you keep it away from the glass.
6. You can now replace the new light bulb into the plug where you removed the old one from. It will fit correctly do not force it in however.
7. Make sure that you also return the light gate back as well as the switch button. Roll it in a clockwise direction and press the light cover into its spot.